Several kinnies have expressed interest in the LOTRO signature that I have. This is how I obtained it:
1) Go to this link http://forums.lotro.com/usercp.php
2) The log-in button is in the upper right hand corner of the page. Log-in using your game log-in and password.
3) When log-in is successful, again go to the upper right of the page and click on "My preference". Then click on "My forum settings".
4) On the left is a box titled "My settings", click on "edit signature".
5) Scroll down till you find the character you want to select for your web-site signature and click on that character.
6) Now you can select the avatar you want and click on "save signature".
7) They will give you two HTML scripts. Copy and paste the lower one to a note pad file in your computers documents and save it to your computer. The HTML will need adjusting to get it to work on our website.
8) LOTRO gives you this HTML you saved to the note pad file:
For our web-site purposes all you need is the HTML address, so reduce the script to
and save that in addition to what Lotro gives you on your note pad file for future reference. Now go to your kin web-site account click on profile and place your cursor in the signature box. Click on "link" above the signature box and paste in your Turbine signature address in the pop-up link box.
Save it and your good to go.
Any questions please feel free to ask me anytime.
PS Not sure if F2P has access to this perk.